Cosmetic and General Dentistry
Let us keep your smile bright!
We have worked hard to meet all updated safety requirements by reinforcing our strict infection control protocols.
The following are some examples of what we have done for you to continue having quality care in a safe environment:
• All patients and staff are screened for Covid-19 symptoms before they arrive and again at point of contact.
• More time is allowed between patients to limit the amount of people circulating in the office and to give the assistant enough time to disinfect the rooms.
• You will be asked to call or text when you arrive, so that you can be notified when you can enter.
• You will be required to wear a face covering while in our office, except for during treatment.
• You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival.
• Air cleaners with HEPA filtration are installed in each of our operatories and our staff will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment.
We will make sure you feel comfortable and safe while in our care.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.
Dr. Veronica Yoshiura and Staff
09:30 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
Previously located at the Bloorcourt Village as Dovercourt Family Dental from 2002 to 2018, St. Clair Family Dental opened its doors to patients in the beautiful South Hill neibourhood in May 2017.
Now relocated and newly renovated, at St. Clair Family Dental Dr. Yoshiura provides her patients with access to state-of-the-art facilities along with the most experienced and dedicated dental care professionals.
Whether your teeth are the wrong shape, crooked, stained, or chipped, Dr. Yoshiura can treat your teeth with minimal methods using the latest techniques and the finest materials.
Efficient preventative care is key to having a healthy smile. Consistent check-ups will allow Dr. Yoshiura and her team to diagnose oral cancer, gum disease and tooth decay before they spread and become a more serious problem.
Teeth can become stained from the foods we eat and drink. A great way to bring back the brilliance and radiance of your smile is with teeth whitening treatments. Come in to learn about the at-home bleaching system Dr. Yoshiura offers to her patients.
If you have severe toothache, swelling, bleeding, a broken, dislodged or lost tooth or crown, please contact our office. Dr. Yoshiura will be available to see you for an emergency dental treatment as soon as possible.
If your dental emergency occurs after hours, please call our phone number and you will be instructed on how to reach an emergency dental clinic.
We accept most of the insurance plans. For your convenience we send claims electronically and do direct billing.
Copyright © 2022 St. Clair Family Dental - All Rights Reserved
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS.